Re: jsonpath

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: jsonpath
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Andrew Dunstan <andrew.dunstan@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
> OK, I have tried this with an earlier compiler (gcc 7.3.0 vs gcc 8.1.0)
> and the problem disappears. So I think we can put this down as a
> compiler bug. I will downgrade jacana to 7.3.0.

OK.

There is still the matter of those two failures on skate and snapper,
which don't look the same as jacana's issue but nonetheless seem to
be the jsonpath patch's fault.  However, since neither animal has yet
reproduced those failures, I don't know how to investigate further,
or whether it's even worth considering that to be an open item.

For the record, I wasted a fair amount of time last week trying to
duplicate the skate/snapper failures by setting up a sparc qemu VM
with more or less the same Debian version they're using.  No luck.
Recent versions of Debian Wheezy wouldn't boot; I did manage to get
7.6.0 to install and run, er crawl, but the failure didn't manifest
in quite a few tries.