Re: Regarding pg_stat_statements

От Ronan Dunklau
Тема Re: Regarding pg_stat_statements
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Le vendredi 13 mars 2015 14:59:28 Sreerama Manoj a écrit :
> Hi,
>       As we know that "pg_stat_statements" will monitor the queries after
> normalizing the queries(Removes the values present in query). I want to
> know is there a way to store those normalized values because I want to
> check the type of data(values) ,range of data that is being hit to the
> database. I am using Postgres 9.4

Hello.

You may be interested in the pg_qualstats extension:
https://github.com/dalibo/pg_qualstats

The purpose of the extension is to track values like pg_stat_statements, but
at the predicate level rather than statement level. It stores normalized
predicates as well as constants.

The documentation is here:

http://powa.readthedocs.org/en/latest/stats_extensions/pg_qualstats.html#pg-qualstats

It won't give you all normalized values though, only those present in
predicates.

--
Ronan Dunklau
http://dalibo.com - http://dalibo.org