Re: upgrade failure from 9.5 to head

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: upgrade failure from 9.5 to head
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> More generally, I completely agree that this is something which we can
> improve upon.  It doesn't seem like a release blocker or something which
> we need to fix in the back branches though.

No, it's not a release blocker; it's been like this since we invented
security labels, which seems to have been 9.1.  But security labels were
toys in 9.1, and this deficiency is one reason they still are toys.
We need to have a to-do item to get rid of it, rather than claiming
things are just fine as they are.

Сообщение: Re: dblink: add polymorphic functions.
Сообщение: Re: dblink: add polymorphic functions.