Re: [BUGS] BUG #14808: V10-beta4, backend abort

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [BUGS] BUG #14808: V10-beta4, backend abort
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@enterprisedb.com> writes:
> Aside from the RI case, the other user visible change in behaviour
> will be for statements that update the same table via multiple
> ModifyTable nodes (wCTEs).  Our regression test has:

> with wcte as (insert into table1 values (42))
>   insert into table2 values ('hello world');

> ... which demonstrates the fix for the original complaint that table1
> and table2 earlier tried to use the same transition table (and
> crashed).

BTW, as I'm digging around in trigger.c, I can't help noticing that
it provides a single "fdw_tuplestore" per trigger query level (a/k/a
trigger execution context).  I've not tried to test this, but it
sure looks like a wCTE like your example above, directed at two
separate foreign tables with triggers, would fail for exactly the
same reason.  That'd be a bug of pretty long standing.