Re: Postgres Crashing

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Postgres Crashing
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Doug Roberts <h205881@gmail.com> writes:
> I'm having an issue where a process in Postgres is crashing and cause the
> server to go into recovery mode.

Can you reduce this to a self-contained test case for others to try?

If not, you'll have to do the initial investigation yourself.
A stack trace from the crash would be pretty helpful:

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Generating_a_stack_trace_of_a_PostgreSQL_backend

We could also use all the standard details suggested in

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Guide_to_reporting_problems

most notably, exactly which PG version is this?

> I'm getting the following errors in the log.

Unfortunately, this is pretty useless, since you only quoted the part
of the log after the problem was detected.