Re: [BUGS] BUG #14526: no unique or exclusion constraint matching the ON CONFLICT

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [BUGS] BUG #14526: no unique or exclusion constraint matching the ON CONFLICT
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
btw ... not relevant to this particular complaint, but I notice that
infer_arbiter_indexes will accept an index that is indisvalid and
indisunique, but should it be checking indimmediate as well?  That is,
does the ON CONFLICT code work if the uniqueness checks are deferred?
I could not find any regression tests exercising such a case.