Re: BUG #15922: Simple select with multiple exists filters returns duplicates from a primary key field

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #15922: Simple select with multiple exists filters returns duplicates from a primary key field
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
David Raymond <David.Raymond@tomtom.com> writes:
> Update so far: I did manage to go and replace all the UUIDs with random ones and it's still doing it, so I do have a
sanitizedversion now. No real luck with trimming down the record count though. When deleting too many records it would
changethe query plan to something not broken. Even after replacing the UUIDs and not deleting anything I ran analyze
andit came up clean, and I had to vacuum analyze for it to pick the broken plan again. (That example pasted below) The
dumpfile is at least consistently doing the same thing where immediately after load the plan chosen gives a consistent
answer,but once analyzed it gives the bad duplicates. As it stands the dump file is 130 MB (30MB zipped), is that too
bigto send in to you?

Given that the problem seems to be specific to parallel query, likely
the reason is that reducing the number of rows brings it below the
threshold where the planner wants to use parallel query.  So you could
probably reduce the parallel-query cost parameters to get a failure
with a smaller test case.  However, if you don't feel like doing that,
that's fine.

Please *don't* send a 30MB message to the whole list, but you can
send it to me privately.

От: David Raymond
Сообщение: RE: BUG #15922: Simple select with multiple exists filters returnsduplicates from a primary key field
От: Jatinder Sandhu
Сообщение: partition table slow planning