Re: BUG #17634: Inconsistent view_definition in information_schema.views

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #17634: Inconsistent view_definition in information_schema.views
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> If I run my query against information_schema.views while my session is
> active in a schema that is referenced in my query, information_schema.views
> strips out that schema name. All other objects remain schema qualified.

This is not a bug, it's normal behavior of the rule decompiler:
object names are qualified only if necessary (where "necessary"
means "would not be found in a search_path search").

If you don't like it, set search_path to empty.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #17633: Define rule on views which do insert to another relation trigger cache lookup failed error.
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17633: Define rule on views which do insert to another relation trigger cache lookup failed error.