Re: [buildfarm-members] Moving to HTTPS

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [buildfarm-members] Moving to HTTPS
Дата
Re: [buildfarm-members] Moving to HTTPS  (David Fetter <david@fetter.org>)
Список buildfarm-members
Andrew Dunstan <andrew.dunstan@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
> Yeah, you're right. Or perhaps even more simply we could do:
>         perl -MLWP::Simple -e 'print qq{BAD\n} unless head(q{https://www.postgresql.org});'

Hmm, so that reports BAD on all four of my buildfarm critters :-(.

On longfin, which is running a current macOS release, "cpan install
LWP::Protocol::https" seems to be enough to fix it; but on the other
three, I get various flavors of failure.  It looks like the root cause is
that the versions of the relevant modules that are currently available
from CPAN assume newer versions of OpenSSL and/or other Perl modules than
these machines have installed.

I could embark on a massive update binge, but that would sort of defeat
the purpose of testing against old Perl versions.  Thoughts?

            regards, tom lane

В списке buildfarm-members по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: [buildfarm-members] Moving to HTTPS
Сообщение: Re: [buildfarm-members] Moving to HTTPS