Re: BUG #7867: Similarity function fails

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #7867: Similarity function fails
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
michele.baravalle@me.com writes:
> Using this sql:

> SELECT similarity('Круиз-контроль отключен', 'Круиз-контроль отключен');

> work well on Linux and Windows and the result is 1: on OSX the result is
> NaN.

I couldn't reproduce that on my own Mac.  I tried it in ru_RU.UTF-8 and
en_US.UTF-8 locales --- perhaps you are using something else?

Сообщение: Re: BUG #7865: Unexpected error code on insert of duplicate to composite primary key
Сообщение: Re: BUG #7865: Unexpected error code on insert of duplicate to composite primary key