Re: [BUGS] object_classes array is broken, again

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [BUGS] object_classes array is broken, again
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I wrote:
> +1 to this patch, in fact I think we could remove MAX_OCLASS altogether
> which would be very nice for switch purposes.

Oh, wait, I forgot that the patch itself introduces another reference to
MAX_OCLASS.  I wonder though if we should get rid of that as an enum value
in favor of #define'ing a LAST_OCLASS macro referencing the last enum
item, or some other trick like that.  It's certainly inconvenient in
event_trigger.c to have a phony member of the enum.