Re: Open Source tool to deploy/promote PostgreSQL DDL

От Ravi Krishna
Тема Re: Open Source tool to deploy/promote PostgreSQL DDL
Дата
Список pgsql-general

> Where I work, the requirement to have rollback scripts is part of the ITIL requirement for Changes to have a backout
procedure.

Liquibase provides that ability, but IMO rollback for RDBMS is always bit tricky.  Certain DDL operations can take long
timeif it involves
a table rewrite.  PG is actually better than others.

Сообщение: Re: Open Source tool to deploy/promote PostgreSQL DDL
Сообщение: Re: Open Source tool to deploy/promote PostgreSQL DDL