Re: Centos 5 postgis2_92 packages

От Michael Harris
Тема Re: Centos 5 postgis2_92 packages
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi Devrim,

Did you manage to get any further with this?

If not, is there anything we could do to help with it?

If the problem is with changing the name of the existing package, perhaps one solution might be to leave that alone for
Centos5, and just introduce a new package postgis_21_92 for the 2.1/9.2 combination.

Thanks
Regards // Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Devrim Gündüz [mailto:devrim@gunduz.org]
Sent: Monday, 27 October 2014 7:19 PM
To: Craig Ringer
Cc: Jeff Frost; Michael Harris; pgsql-pkg-yum@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [pgsql-pkg-yum] Centos 5 postgis2_92 packages

Hi,

On Sun, 2014-10-19 at 00:59 +0800, Craig Ringer wrote:
> Seems sensible; just Obsoletes: and Provides:

I gave a quick look at this last week. It will not be that easy as I thought before. We *may* need some help from
upstream.Let me see what I can do.

Regards,

--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Principal Systems Engineer @ EnterpriseDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com PostgreSQL Danışmanı/Consultant, Red Hat

От: Scott Mugnaini
Сообщение: Re: undefined symbol: GDALFPolygonize