Re: password management

От Christophe Dore
Тема Re: password management
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hi

IMHO, you should never store password in clear

If you store the last 5 crypted passwords, then you can make it  comparing the new password, crypted, to those 5 strings.

Regards

--

Christophe Doré
Implementation Product Manager

3 rue Marcel Allegot
92190 Meudon, France
+33 1 46 90 21 00 office
+33 6 1379 2910 mobile
CAST, Leader in Automated Application Intelligence
Achieve Insight. Deliver Excellence.

www.castsoftware.com | Gain visibility into application quality to proactively manage risk and improve team performance.