Re: pgsql: Doc: remove some long-obsolete information from installation.sgm

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Doc: remove some long-obsolete information from installation.sgm
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> Yeah, I suggest this:

> -  Also, this chapter does not describe the preferred way to install
> -  <productname>PostgreSQL</productname> on Microsoft
> -  Windows<phrase condition="standalone-ignore"> (for that, see
> -  <xref linkend="install-windows"/>)</phrase>.

Also, I don't especially agree with removing that entirely: people should
not have to read to near the end of the chapter to discover that they
should have been reading some other chapter.  How about something like
"If you wish to use Microsoft's Visual Studio to build PostgreSQL, do not
read this chapter; see Chapter 17 instead"?

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Doc: remove some long-obsolete information from installation.sgm
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Doc: remove some long-obsolete information frominstallation.sgm