Re: sql3types.h does not include "BigInt"

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: sql3types.h does not include "BigInt"
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Niko Ware <nikowareinc@gmail.com> writes:
> The data types defined in sql3types.h (see below) do not include "zero" or
> "bigint" (the enumerated values start at "1").

Hm.  It looks like that header hasn't been touched since around SQL99
(which did not have bigint).  Current versions of the spec list bigint
as code 25 (cf. table 7 in part 3 SQL/CLI).  If you wanted to send in
a patch that'd make that work, we'd likely accept it.