Re: BUG #15000: Cache lookup failure

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #15000: Cache lookup failure
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Thomas Kellerer <thomas@kellerer.eu> writes:
> Tom Lane schrieb am 08.01.2018 um 16:12:
>> Hmph.  Is it always the same OID in the message and the reported query?

> No, it's not always the same OID.

OK.  The explanation then presumably is that something is dropping that
table concurrently with the pg_dump run.  It remains unclear to me why
pg_dump is failing to protect itself against such a drop, but before we
can figure that out, we need to be able to reproduce the situation.
Can you identify anything that would be dropping tables concurrently
with this script?

Сообщение: Re: BUG #15000: Cache lookup failure
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15000: Cache lookup failure