Re: GinPageIs* don't actually return a boolean

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: GinPageIs* don't actually return a boolean
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On February 12, 2016 5:29:44 PM GMT+01:00, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> We should standardize on the "((var & FLAG) != 0)"
>> pattern, which works reliably in all cases.

> That's what the second version of my patch, and I presume Michael's updated one as well, does. I think the only open
questionis how far to backpatch. While annoying work, I think we should go all the way.

I don't object to that, if someone wants to do the work.  A good argument
for it is that we'd otherwise be laying a nasty trap for future
back-patched bug fixes, which might well rely on the cleaned-up behavior.

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: GinPageIs* don't actually return a boolean
От: Yury Zhuravlev
Сообщение: Re: GinPageIs* don't actually return a boolean