Re: Subscription tests vs log_error_verbosity

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Subscription tests vs log_error_verbosity
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I have just got to the bottom of why the new subscription tests
> 027_nosuperuser.pl and 029_on_error.pl have been failing for me - it's
> because my test setup has log_error_verbosity set to 'verbose'. Either
> we should force log_error_verbosity to 'default' for these tests, or we
> should make the regexes we're testing for more forgiving as in the attached.

+1 for the second answer.  I don't like forcing parameter settings
that we don't absolutely have to --- it reduces our test coverage.
(Admittedly, changing log_error_verbosity in particular is probably
not giving up much coverage, but as a general principle it's bad.)