Re: SQL compatibility reminder: MySQL vs PostgreSQL

От Jaime Casanova
Тема Re: SQL compatibility reminder: MySQL vs PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
2010/3/5 François Pérou <francois.perou@free.fr>:

> I believe that PostgreSQL should support more MySQLisms in order to BEAT
> MySQL.

we BEAT mysql long ago... to make postgres as broken as mysql is not
an improve...

> Feel free to use my guide on Drupal website. We have to adapt tools to
> people, not the converse.

with that reasoning, then Galileo and Copernico should had faken their
tests to adjust the results to most people expections about the earth
being the center of the universe and our sun orbiting us

--
Atentamente,
Jaime Casanova

Сообщение: Re: SQL compatibility reminder: MySQL vs PostgreSQL
Сообщение: Re: SQL compatibility reminder: MySQL vs PostgreSQL