Re: Sampling profiler updated

От Jaime Casanova
Тема Re: Sampling profiler updated
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Jul 18, 2009 at 3:38 PM, Robert Haas<robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 18, 2009 at 4:09 PM, Dimitri Fontaine<dfontaine@hi-media.com> wrote:
>> So I'm going to change patch state to "Returned with Feedback" as I guess
>> we'll need to talk about the issue and find a way to solve it, and I don't
>> think this state prevent from getting back to the patch in this same fest.
>
> In general I would prefer patches to be set to Returned with Feedback
> only when we think they are probably done for this CommitFest.

why? it seems very simple as is:
Returned with Feedback means there is something to clean, when the
author fixes the problem he can update it to Needs review.

> Otherwise, it's hard to tell which are really done and which are maybe
> done.

when the rrr thinks the patch is in good shape mark it as Ready for
committer then the commiter could apply, reject or return with
feedback again...

at the end of the commitfest if there are patches on returned with
feedback and the author respond those will go to the next
commitfest...

--
Atentamente,
Jaime Casanova