Re: *_collapse_limit, geqo_threshold

От Jaime Casanova
Тема Re: *_collapse_limit, geqo_threshold
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 10:22 AM, Robert Haas<robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> I took a look at this and it seems that #3 can be implemented with
> essentially no additional code (the handful of lines I added where
> more than balanced out by some simplifications in ruleutils.c).  Of
> course you still don't have to like it.  :-)
>
> Patch attached.

! SELECT * FROM a INNER FORCE JOIN (b INNER FORCE JOIN c ON (b.ref =
c.id)) ON (a.id = b.id);

what's next? FORCE INDEX?
once we implement one hint like this the complaints about the others
will lose force

--
Atentamente,
Jaime Casanova

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: *_collapse_limit, geqo_threshold
Сообщение: Re: *_collapse_limit, geqo_threshold