Re: PostgreSQL moderation report: 2009-6-25

От Jaime Casanova
Тема Re: PostgreSQL moderation report: 2009-6-25
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 9:00 AM, <webmaster@postgresql.org> wrote:
> There are 1 professional service(s) requiring moderation.

this is xhn.es hosting

they answer me that they do use pgsql  8.1, i will ask them to update
their page to reflect that and to include our logo in their page (they
already have several other including mysql in the front page so is
fair to ask to put ours in there).

in the meantime, i will delete the entry and ask them to add them
again when their page is updated

--
Atentamente,
Jaime Casanova