Re: CVS can't be built on mingw

От Jaime Casanova
Тема Re: CVS can't be built on mingw
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Nov 16, 2008 at 9:52 AM, Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:

> If there is a ^M in that file then your cvs program probably put it there.
> It is not present in my copy on mingw. Which cvs program are you using?
>
> (EOL in text files on Windows is ^M^J in fact, not ^M alone.)

ok, i will look at my cvs program... but, i think i have used it
before without such a problem... but given that i reinstalled mingw +
msys some days ago i'm not so sure...

> Perl has been required for a long time to build from CVS. It is used to
> build psql help. This is not a new requirement.

well, i haven't had perl on windows from several years and i have been
building postgres for testing since last month and this is the first
time i got this error. Maybe psql's sql_help.h is not mandatory to the
building process?

--
Atentamente,
Jaime Casanova

Сообщение: Re: Pl/Perl function: Speed of the First time executing pl/perl function in connection;
Сообщение: Re: Pl/Perl function: Speed of the First time executing pl/perl function in connection;