Re: How to restore roles without changing postgres password

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: How to restore roles without changing postgres password
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> On 2/11/20 11:31 PM, Andrus wrote:
>> Also I dont understand why GRANTED BY clauses appear in file. This looks
>> like noice.
>> GRANT documentation
>> https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/sql-grant.html
>> does not contain GRANTED BY clause. It looks like pg_dumpall generates
>> undocumented clause.

> It is not noise, see:

Indeed, but it's a fair question why it's not documented.
The clause does appear in the SQL standard:

<grant privilege statement> ::=
      [ WITH HIERARCHY OPTION ]
      [ WITH GRANT OPTION ]
      [ GRANTED BY <grantor> ]

so I suppose whoever added the implementation just forgot about
fixing the docs.

Сообщение: Re: Natural sort order extension.
Сообщение: Re: Natural sort order extension.