Re: [OT?] ETL tools

От Jose Gonzalez Gomez
Тема Re: [OT?] ETL tools
Дата
Список pgsql-general
2005/8/24, Robert Treat <xzilla@users.sourceforge.net>:
> On Wednesday 24 August 2005 03:50, Jose Gonzalez Gomez wrote:
> > Googling a bit I have discovered that what I probably need is an ETL
> > (extract, transform and load) tool, preferably open sourced and very
> > PostgreSQL friendly... does anybody on this list have experience with
> > such kind of tools? Would anybody recommend anything? Maybe I could
> > try another approach?
> >

> You might want to take a look at kettle, which is part of the bizgres package.
> I haven't used it but it seemed pretty flexible when I saw the demo at oscon,
> and there certainly pg friendly.
> http://www.bizgres.org/pages.php?pg=downloads

I knew about that, but unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any
version for Windows (I develop in Windows :o( ) and I neither have
find anywhere to download just the ketl tool instead of the whole
bizgres server... if I don't find anything else I may try to download
the Linux version and give it a try...

Thanks a lot, best regards
Jose