Re: Cutting support for OpenSSL 1.0.1 and 1.0.2 in 17~?

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: Cutting support for OpenSSL 1.0.1 and 1.0.2 in 17~?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 3 Apr 2024, at 21:48, Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:
> On 2024-04-03 We 15:12, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
>>   The
>> fact that very few animals run the ssl tests is a pet peeve of mine, it would
>> be nice if we could get broader coverage there.
>
> Well, the only reason for that is that the SSL tests need to be listed in PG_TEST_EXTRA, and the only reason for that
isthat       there's a possible hazard on multi-user servers. But I bet precious few buildfarm animals run in such an
environment.Mine don't - I'm the only user.

> Maybe we could send out an email to the buildfarm-owners list asking people to consider allowing the ssl tests.

I think that sounds like a good idea.

--
Daniel Gustafsson

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: Security lessons from liblzma - libsystemd
От: Daniel Gustafsson
Сообщение: Re: Cutting support for OpenSSL 1.0.1 and 1.0.2 in 17~?