Re: API change advice: Passing plan invalidation info from the rewriter into the planner?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: API change advice: Passing plan invalidation info from the rewriter into the planner?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> * Robert Haas (robertmhaas@gmail.com) wrote:
>> [ counting bits in ACLs ]

Wouldn't it be fairly painless to widen AclMode from 32 bits to 64,
and thereby double the number of available bits?

That code was all written before we required platforms to have an int64
primitive type, but of course now we expect that.

In any case, I concur with the position that this feature patch should
be separate from a patch to make additional bitspace available.