Re: [HACKERS] Time to drop old-style (V0) functions?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Time to drop old-style (V0) functions?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Well, I'm hoping there is a way to have a fast-path and a slow-path
> without slowing things down too much.

Seems like this discussion has veered way off into the weeds.
I suggest we confine it to the stated topic; if you want to discuss
ways to optimize V1 protocol (or invent a V2, which some of this
sounds like it would need), that should be a distinct thread.