Re: Bogus reports from coverage.postgresql.org

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Bogus reports from coverage.postgresql.org
Дата
Список pgsql-www
I wrote:
>> Is it specifically "lcov" we are considering here? If so, we are on version
>> 1.13, and there is no newer version packaged for debian or from what I can
>> tell even released?

> It could also be a compiler issue, I believe.

Actually, looking closer, it appears that lcov is just translating
gcov's textual output into HTML, so that the error is probably to
be blamed on gcc or gcov.  And at least on RHEL, those come from
the same package:

$ rpm -qf /usr/bin/gcov
gcc-4.4.7-18.el6.x86_64

So if you're up2date on gcc, we might have material for a gcc bug report
here.  I'll try to reproduce it on recent Fedora, and if so file something
at Red Hat.

            regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Bogus reports from coverage.postgresql.org
Сообщение: Re: Bogus reports from coverage.postgresql.org