Re: jitflags in _outPlannedStmt and _readPlannedStmt treated as bool type

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: jitflags in _outPlannedStmt and _readPlannedStmt treated as bool type
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Sat, Apr 28, 2018 at 17:55 Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
>> Perhaps Steven could change dory's config so it rebuilds when idle?
>> There's a setting for that...

> Not at a sufficiently capable keyboard at the moment to do that, so I’ve
> passed the ask on to someone else who can hopefully help. :)

Actually, I was about to ask whether you guys had changed anything about
dory's configuration recently.  It's now had eight consecutive passes
since I put in 63ca350 last night.  Given its record before that, just
about one failure in every three tries, the odds of that are less than 4%
if I'm counting on my fingers correctly.  So I'm wondering what changed;
and more change might not be what we want.

Сообщение: Re: jitflags in _outPlannedStmt and _readPlannedStmt treated as bool type
Сообщение: Re: jitflags in _outPlannedStmt and _readPlannedStmt treated as bool type