Re: Minimum supported version of Python?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Minimum supported version of Python?
Дата
Re: Minimum supported version of Python?  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 3/17/14, 10:55 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
>> It doesn't pass the regression tests.  Do you need more of a bug report
>> than that?

> It does pass the tests for me and others.  If you are seeing something
> different, then we need to see some details, like what platform, what
> version, what Python version, how installed, what PostgreSQL version,
> how installed, actual diffs, etc.

After further experimentation, I've found that 2.3 does pass the regression
tests if one installs the separately-available cdecimal module.  So my
complaint reduces to the fact that our "Requirements" documentation
doesn't mention the need for this.  Do you have an objection to adding
something there?