Re: Adding PGInstaller to the Downloads section

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: Adding PGInstaller to the Downloads section
Дата
Re: Adding PGInstaller to the Downloads section
Список pgsql-www
Hi,

On 10/8/18 9:11 AM, Umair Shahid wrote:

> Hi. Any updates on this?
>
> If there is specific feedback on how to make this patch better, please
> let me know. Thanks!
We're sorry this is taking some time to get to - with the major release
and some other larger pgweb projects, in addition to some of the
discussion on how to set this up, we have not been able to prioritize
it. We will get to this in the weeks after the PG11 launch.

Our plan is to focus on doing some restructuring on the downloads page -
which there appears to be consensus - before adding additional
installers. Getting this done will allow us to add the installers
shortly, if not immediately, after.

Thanks!

Jonathan

Вложения