Re: Need assistance in performance tuning of a particular query

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Need assistance in performance tuning of a particular query
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
"Shikha, Kumari - Dell Team" <Kumari.Shikha@dellteam.com> writes:
> I am writing to seek guidance regarding an issue that we have been facing recently. We have an escalation that after
migratingto PG13 from PG10, a particular DB query is taking huge amount of time to fetch the results.  It’s taking
hourstogether to fetch the data while it used to run smoothly and fetched data within minutes on PG10.

This is not a bug report; please do not use the -bugs list for it.
pgsql-performance would be an appropriate venue.

Please see

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Slow_Query_Questions

for some guidance about asking performance questions.

От: "Shikha, Kumari - Dell Team"
Сообщение: Need assistance in performance tuning of a particular query
От: Richard Guo
Сообщение: ERROR: no NOT NULL constraint found to drop