Re: BUG #15080: ecpg on windows doesn't define HAVE_LONG_LONG_INT

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #15080: ecpg on windows doesn't define HAVE_LONG_LONG_INT
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Jonathan Allen <jallen@americansavingslife.com> writes:
> Right now I'm using a custom build of ecpg to enable Bigint support, but it would suuuuure be nice to have that
workingin the next release of postgres.  I agree, all that's missing is the #define HAVE_LONG_LONG_INT 1 line. :)

I'm afraid to push this in today, because today is a release wrap day,
and there's no time to recover if it turns out that we tickle some
portability issue.  But I think we should fix it as soon as the release
dust settles.

От: Michael Aiello
Сообщение: RE: BUG #15091: to_number() returns incorrect value
От: Andrew Gierth
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15091: to_number() returns incorrect value