Re: Your database comparison article

От Merlin Moncure
Тема Re: Your database comparison article
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Josh Berkus wrote:
> Merlin,
>
> Regardless what anyone thinks of the first article's quality,
comparisons
> of
> Postgres vs. MSSQL are *exactly* what we want to see in print.     And
we
> certainly won't get any cooperation from the writer by criticizing
him.

Point taken.  Also, there is no reason to believe the author's
knowledge, while presumed, is lacking in any way.  By the way, getting
postgres mentioned in any publication is a good thing, so kudos to you
for doing your job: it's more than I've done! (mostly limited to
expressing my opinion).

Merlin

Сообщение: Re: Your database comparison article
Сообщение: Re: Your database comparison article