Re: initdb

От Merlin Moncure
Тема Re: initdb
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers-win32
Where did you get your flex and bison?  Were there any special steps to
setting up MinGW environment that would be helpful to know?

Merlin

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Dunstan [mailto:andrew@dunslane.net]
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2003 2:33 PM
To: Postgresql Hackers; pgsql-hackers-win32
Subject: [pgsql-hackers-win32] initdb

I now have a C implementation of initdb, which successfully runs with
"make check" on my several linux machines, and compiles on Windows/MinGW

too (can't run make check on Windows because we haven't got a native
postgres yet - I'm going to create a small dummy Windows postgres that
will let me check if this program works there).
<snip>