RE: [INTERFACES] '\' and varchar data type problem w/ MS Access a nd ODBC driver

От Paul Lisewski
Тема RE: [INTERFACES] '\' and varchar data type problem w/ MS Access a nd ODBC driver
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
I have also found this to be true. I initially thought it was a problem
in the ODBC driver, but after investigating a little further, found that
it actually was the backend. You can test this via psql.
The existance of even a single '\' character will cause the data to be
corrupted. It seems to take the next character and converts it to binary
data of some sort. I have not found a workaround for this eg. '\\' does
not convert to a single '\'

Regards,

Paul Lisewski