Re: BufferSync() & FlushRelationBuffers() conflict

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BufferSync() & FlushRelationBuffers() conflict
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org> writes:
> Tom, since you appear to be able to recreate the bug, can you comment on
> this, as to whether we are okay now?

Sorry for the delay --- I was down in Norfolk all day, and am just now
catching up on email.  I will pull Vadim's update and run the test some
more.  However, last night I only saw the failure once in about an
hour's worth of testing, so it's not that easy to reproduce anyway...