Re: missing "SPI_finish" that isn't missing

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: missing "SPI_finish" that isn't missing
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Chapman Flack <chap@anastigmatix.net> writes:
> Is there a particular, reasonably tidy idiom that has emerged as the usual,
> customary approach to a task like this?

You could construct a RangeVar node and then use RangeVarGetRelid,
but I dunno that that's really any cleaner than inquiring about it
using the syscaches.  The syscache APIs are really quite unlikely
to change in any meaningful way, if only because there's too much
code depending on them.