Re: Join Advice and Assistance

От Gary Chambers
Тема Re: Join Advice and Assistance
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Rob,

Thanks for the reply...

> If you want records for user without email addresses you will need an outer
> join on user_emailaddrs
>
> /* untested */
> select u.userId, u.lname, u.lastname ,m.startdate, a.emailaddr
> from users u
> join usermetas m on u.userid = m.userid
> left join user_emailaddrs a on m.userid = a.userid

My question was related more toward eliminating the query returning a
record for each record in the one-to-many table.  I see now that I'm
going to have to aggregate the e-mail addresses in order to return a
single row.  Thanks again.

-- Gary Chambers

/* Nothing fancy and nothing Microsoft! */

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Join Advice and Assistance
Сообщение: Re: Join Advice and Assistance