Re: [survey] New "Stable" QueryId based on normalized query text

От Evgeniy Efimkin
Тема Re: [survey] New "Stable" QueryId based on normalized query text
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> One problem with pg_stat_statement's normalized query is that it's not
> stable, it's storing the normalized version of the first query string
> passed when an entry is created. So you could have different strings
> depending on whether the query was fully qualified or relying on
> search path for instance.
I think normalized query stored in pg_stat_statement it's not very important.
it might look something like that
`
         query         | calls |  queryid   |  sql_id
-----------------------+-------+------------+------------
 Select * from   t     |     4 |  762359559 |  680388963
 select * from t       |     7 | 3438533065 |  680388963
 select * from test2.t |     1 |  230362373 |  680388963
`
we can cut schema name in sql normalization
algorithm
--------
Efimkin Evgeny

От: Julien Rouhaud
Сообщение: Re: [survey] New "Stable" QueryId based on normalized query text
От: Julien Rouhaud
Сообщение: Re: [survey] New "Stable" QueryId based on normalized query text