Re: Why is my stats collector so busy?

От: Tom Lane
Тема: Re: Why is my stats collector so busy?
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

Why is my stats collector so busy?  (Laszlo Nagy, )
 Re: Why is my stats collector so busy?  (Bruce Momjian, )
  Re: Why is my stats collector so busy?  (Merlin Moncure, )
   Re: Why is my stats collector so busy?  (Robert Schnabel, )
  Re: Why is my stats collector so busy?  (Laszlo Nagy, )
 Re: Why is my stats collector so busy?  (Tom Lane, )

Laszlo Nagy <> writes:
> On a 8 processor system, my stats collector is always at 100% CPU.

What platform?  What Postgres version?