Re: BUG #15235: Getting failure message "Restore archive operation failed" while restoring database

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #15235: Getting failure message "Restore archive operation failed" while restoring database
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
"Matkar, Prasad L (BHGE)" <prasadL.matkar@bhge.com> writes:
> We tried with PostgreSql 9.6.9 but it does not help solve my issue.
> Let me know if you can help on this.

OK, in that case we're going to need you to extract a self-contained
test case for us to poke at.

If you don't want to do that, you could look into the postmaster log
to see if it offers any more hints about what happened, or you could
see if there's a core file to try to extract a stack trace from.
But we can't really promise that we can figure it out without a
test case.