Re: BUG #17564: Planner bug in combination of generate_series(), unnest() and ORDER BY

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #17564: Planner bug in combination of generate_series(), unnest() and ORDER BY
Дата
Re: BUG #17564: Planner bug in combination of generate_series(), unnest() and ORDER BY  (Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com>)
Re: BUG #17564: Planner bug in combination of generate_series(), unnest() and ORDER BY  (Richard Guo <guofenglinux@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
Richard Guo <guofenglinux@gmail.com> writes:
> On Tue, Aug 2, 2022 at 4:50 PM Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> Now it's morning I've thought of a way to reproduce it more easily, see
>> the attached script.

> Thanks for the report! I can reproduce it on HEAD.

FWIW, this reproduces the bug for me in v13 and v14, but not v15 or HEAD.
While the method to fix the bug seems clear enough, it doesn't seem
like we have a test case that's stable enough to be worth anything
as a regression test.  Hmmm...