Re: BUG #14019: Security label TAB causes unexpected EOF and client session termination

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #14019: Security label TAB causes unexpected EOF and client session termination
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
nummervet@mail.ru writes:
> Fresh installation of postgresql 9.5.1 from EDB wizard installer causes EOF
> errors and client connection termination every time you enter SECURITY LABEL
> command and start tabbing for options. The client receives error message:
> /opt/PostgreSQL/9.5/bin/psql: line 27: 16163 Segmentation fault      (core
> dumped) LD_PRELOAD=$PLL LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:$PG_BIN_PATH/../lib
> "$PG_BIN_PATH/psql.bin" "$@"

Oh, interesting ... I don't get a crash, but I do get lots more words
offered than I should.  Looks like list_SECURITY_LABEL_preposition[]
is missing a trailing NULL, and so you pick up whatever's next in memory.

Will fix, thanks for the report!