Re: Postgresql with OOo

От Michelle Konzack
Тема Re: Postgresql with OOo
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hello Art,

Am 20:12 2003-01-28 -0800 hat Art Fore geschrieben:

>Have two questions on this subject:
>
>1.    Which would be better to connect OpenOffice.org 1.02 to a postgresql
>database, JDBC or ODBC?

I use ODBC because it is much lighter (with StarOffice 5.2) because I need
to run the stuff on K6-III/500MHz which are older Office-Workstations.

>2.    Has anyone connected OOo to a postgresql database, and if so, could
>you point me in the direction of some howtos for this/

Curently not, because it give me some trouble...
But I am working on it.

>System is SuSE 8.1 and 8.0.

I use Debian GNU/Linux 3.0r0 Woody

>Art