Re: Pg.so problem

От Lincoln Yeoh
Тема Re: Pg.so problem
Дата
Список pgsql-general
At 12:57 AM 2/15/02 -0600, Samik Raychaudhuri wrote:
>Actually the problem is: my PG database runs on Windows, and don't have
>sufficient privileges for compiling the complete postgresql source code
>in the sun machine. Is there any other way?
>Thanks and regards.
>-Samik

Some options:
    Compile client and include libraries.
    Build and use DBD::Proxy on the Solaris and target (only if desperate!).
    Find another similar sun machine where you have more privileges and
compile PG.
    Specify your O/S and hardware info+version in detail, and hopefully
someone can compile the necessary binaries for you.

Cheerio,
Link.

Сообщение: Re: Solaris and effective_cache_size
Сообщение: Re: Solaris and effective_cache_size