Re: Link to bug webpage

От Philip Warner
Тема Re: Link to bug webpage
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

>It's up to the group to decide.  If we have a database of bugs, I think
>it has to be complete.  I think a partial list is worse than no list at
>all.

I disagree. Unless you are omniscient, we will only ever have a partial list.

Perhaps more importantly, the more common ones will be in the list, because
the more often it's reported, the more likely someone will use the bug
tool. If we develop a culture that says 'if it's on the bug list, it will
get looked at', then more people will report bugs via the correct channels
etc.

PGP key available upon request,  |  /
and from pgp5.ai.mit.edu:11371   |/