Re: Open 7.1 items

От Philip Warner
Тема Re: Open 7.1 items
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At 07:24 26/01/01 +0900, Tatsuo Ishii wrote:
>> Fix for pg_dump of bad system tables
>
>Ok. I have made patches for fixing some of pg_dump problems(see
>attached patches).
>Also I'm not quite sure "#arg" (stringification) is
>portable enough in all platforms.)

The patch looks fine to me, but I have no idea how portable #arg is - does
anybody else have some facts on the matter:

+#define AGG_NOTICE(arg) {\
+               fprintf(stderr, "Notice: aggregate \"%s\"(oid %s) is not
dumped.\n",agginfo[i].aggname, a
+       fprintf(stderr, "Reason: " #arg);\
+       fprintf (stderr, " (oid %s) not found.\n",agginfo[i].arg);\
+       }
+

It's easy enough to change the macros to take 2 params, and that would be
my inclination if it's not a solid part of the C standard (for any
non-trivial definintion of 'solid').

PGP key available upon request,  |  /
and from pgp5.ai.mit.edu:11371   |/